- Wait 24 to 48 hours after your extensions installation before washing your hair.
- Wash your hair twice or three times a week with our recommended haircare products. We carry a wide variety of products at the salon that are safe for your extensions as well as your natural hair.
- Do not apply conditioner or any oil directly to the tape area.
- When brushing the hair, start from the bottom and work your way up.
- Blow dry hair on moderate heat after using a good heat protector.
- Make 1 or 2 big braids when going to sleep, swim, or exercise. Untangle the hair before making the braids.
- NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR. Make sure your hair is completely dried before going to bed.
- It would be advisable NOT TO TINT, COLOR, PERM or any other extra process to the hair. However, if you wish to colour the hair, make sure it is done by a hair stylist with experience in colouring hair extensions.